BOG WALK - experience something unique!
A 30 minute drive from Pärnu takes you to the bog-area where you can spend time hiking up to 2 km on a study trail.
If you`re a good swimmer, be prepared for unforgettable swimming in the bog-pool!
In addition you`ll be
- exploring typical bog plants
- taking amazing nature photos
- listening beautiful bird songs
- enjoying a stylish bog picnic
Special rates for the groups!
THE COUNTRYSIDE AND ISLANDS - here`s so much to see and do:
- Soomaa Natural Park and surrounding areas
- Farm museum and Farmer`s SPA
- Herb garden and fresh seasonal food
- Kihnu and Manija islands
FOOD SIGHTSEEING TOURShort walking tour introducing the most attractive sights of Pärnu is combined with 2 tasting stops and is followed by delicious meal in one of the best cafes of the city.
The price for the 3,5 hour tour is 49 euros per person.
RELAXING SUMMER DAY IN PÄRNU
Spend a relaxing summer day in Pärnu - a small, romantic resort by the sea, which has been awarded the title of the Summer Capital of Estonia.
- City tour – the walk is arranged to the most attractive places in the city centre and beach area while telling memorable stories about Pärnu and its citizen. The program also includes a surprise!
- Get a true taste of the local food culture and enjoy a delicious lunch at a cafe.
- A short bog walk - we will drive to the bog to spend a few hours hiking and enjoying a stylish bog picnic, much worth the experience and surely, anyone will manage it.
+372 526 6336